A1 Travel Forms

All collections/The Basics/

A1 Travel Forms

What is Lano?Payroll Changes - The Basics A1 Travel Forms What is the Master Service Agreement (MSA)?What is an Employer of Record (EOR)?The Basics of Global Hiring

What is an A1 Travel Form?

An A1 Travel form is a mandatory document which is used to confirm the country in which an employee currently pays their social security costs.

If your employee is planning on travelling for work or business meetings to another EU country, they must have an A1 certificate before they travel, or risk being turned away at the border. A1 Travel forms are a mandatory extra cost, and will cost between €100 and €300 depending on the country of travel.

Who needs one?

Anyone who is travelling to the EU for work or business will require an A1 Travel Form. An A1 Travel Form will be needed for every business trip the employee makes, for this reason we can also issue a Long Term A1 Travel Form.

How to get one?

We recommend you reach out to Lano with plenty of notice, they can then let their local team know your employee is planning on travelling. This will allow them time to prepare and issue the A1 Travel Form for your employee.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our team who will be happy to help!

Was this answer helpful to you?



Book a demo


Book a demoLogin

© Lano Software GmbH 2024